Monday, August 25, 2008

How Can You Start An Aggressive Home Buying Plan

Category: Finance, Credit.

How can you start an aggressive home buying plan? The following information is no fairy tale.



This is reality. If you are serious about buying a home, just understand the situation you are currently in and ask yourself the following questions: Do homes appreciate in value? Will the US Government give us the money to buy a home with our credit as it is? Can I persuade a bank or lending institution to provide a mortgage given my present credit situation? How serious am I about buying a home? With that in mind, compare these two scenarios: A. Studies conducted by HUD and the FHA concluded that most Americans are deprived of home ownership because of credit issues and not due to not having enough money for a down payment.


Why would I give an apartment house a couple thousand dollars for the privilege of moving into a building I do not own? I don t have any place to plant my tomatoes. I might have to pay a higher rent after one year. I don t have any place for my buddies to park for the Sunday football games. And what are my chances of getting the security deposit back? Would I be interested in having control of a$ 200, 000 investment where I would only have to put the closing costs down( which is less than the amount required to move into an apartment in most cases) ? It has never been easier to purchase a home than now.


How about the fact that the US Government will provide me an opportunity to resolve our credit issues, and if we prove we re serious we can get a Federal Housing Administration guarantee that will provide for the lender the assurance that the loan will be paid back? In my next article I ll continue with your home buying plan and how you can take further advantage of the FHA s generosity.

Read more...

Rewards Credit Cards Are Similar To Cash Back Cards - Finance and Credit:

Nowadays the majority of credit card companies offer several different rewards credit cards that people can apply for, travel rewards, including gas rebate, and cash back credit cards. Basically, you accumulate points toward a reward structure, based on how much you use the card over a period of time.

Even Just A Generation Ago, There Was A Markedly Different Attitude To Credit Cards Among The Majority Of People - Polly Sowards about Finance and Credit:

Even just a generation ago, there was a markedly different attitude to credit cards among the majority of people. In many people s minds, they were merely a fast track to debt problems or even financial ruin.

Station- Specific Gas Credit Cards Are Essentially Tailored To One Specific Brand Of Gas Station - Jessie Cornforth about Finance and Credit:

With gas prices hovering at record highs- and with no telling when they ll drop or even shoot up higher- most people would be hard pressed to find themselves rejecting a little bit of help on paying the price at the pumps. At first glance, these cards seem like a huge blessing- after all, who wouldn t want to save a few cents?

No comments: